So the past couple of weeks...


I am so sorry it's taken so long to write a new post!! These past couple of weeks have been slightly hectic, but in a good way. I just finished my first week of work so that was a huge plus. It definitely will not be a hard job, which is good and bad. Good that it more than likely will not stress me out; bad that I will probably become bored after a couple of months. So we will just have to see. But I really like the people I work with. The other front desk girls are really sweet and most of the nurses are nice too. An overall very positive atmosphere. On Saturday before the App/LSU game, I went and bought my first few sets of scrubs (yay!). I can't wait to wear some this week. And I just finished ordering some Grey's Anatomy scrubs (it is an actual brand) and those will be great becasue they are super soft. Okay, enough about my scrubs. It was nice to have a long weekend and be able to actually look forward to a weekend. Saturday, I watched football pretty much all day and just relaxed which was fun and very needed. I hated to watch App not do so hot in Baton Rouge, but it is always a fun thing to see them competing against such a well known football team. Church yesterday was AMAZING and I needed to hear that message so much. It's so funny how God can just remind you of His love and grace at the times you need it the most and may not even realize it. I also got to see some family friends that I haven't really seen in YEARS! They were at my wedding, but I didn't really get much of a chance to talk to them, so last night was great. Today, Andrew and I both had the day off and we were able to spend it together and with some of our great friends. We met up with with Jen, Derrick, Chris, Kristin, Hollie, Joel, and a few others at TGI Fridays.

The cute couple!Poor baby Peyton with a cherry in her face

During lunch, some of the guys thought that it would be a good idea to tell the waitress that Derrick's birthday was today and if today was in February, then maybe. But thankfully they do not check id's and so we all got to split a huge bowl of ice cream. I'm all for free dessert. After lunch, we proceeded to walk around Concord Mills for what felt like a lifetime. It was nice though just to spend some more time with people we don't get to see that often. We finally left to drive back home around 4:15. Once we got here, Andrew went to the store and got the makings for lasagna. It was soooo good. I had been craving it ever since I had seen it on Run's House. But, it's back to the working world tomorrow morning bright and early! I hope everyone had an amazing Labor Day weekend!

0 i love your comments!:

template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)